Tuesday, September 16, 2008

wow I am a busy girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very busy I am in speech and drama class, breakfast reading club, morning choir, and orchestra. I've got alot to do in one day, plus blog writing. I'm usually late to most of my classes I have lots of homework. Its a struggle trying to keep up. But luckily I'm a fast worker, reader, and learner. And I have to learn to play the guitar on my own!!!!! But if I can spell guitar I can play it!!!!! So from now on I will blog! because I like to be busy. Then I have something to do 247! Well I've got to stop I need to read.

2 comments:

April said...

Slllooooooowww down sister! You do have a lot going on right now, but soon you will gt it all lined out and things will slow down. Keep in mind...the busier you are, the less time you have to mess up your room!!!

Kathy said...

You go girl!!! Speech and Drama, and you have always been such a shy little thing! You are a natural so just keep going. We can find the time for the things that are important. Your Mom is right, if you don't mess it up, you don't have to clean it up. Love you honey, Grandma