Wednesday, August 20, 2008

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

SCHOOL IS COOL, IF... you have Mrs Kelly. Shes awesome its nothing but activities. I love it! Shes the best teacher in fifth grade! I know I keep on writing about her but, its true! Today I got into a fight with this girl Makenzy. She snapped at me, I yelled at her, then my friend got into it & got yelled at and stayed out of the fight. We just went back and forth then she pushed me down & I pushed her back then we stopped. It was pure drama.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You tell that Makensey to leave my SCP alone! She really makes me mad. Do you need me to hire a body-guard for you during school time????????? I am so glad to hear you are having a good time in school this year. I love you honey, have a good day. GK